Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Crazy Kitty

Little E. was given many great gifts this Christmas. This particular one I enjoyed much more than he did. It is a "Grow a Pet". I'm sure you have all seen them and understand the concept. Just simply submerse the animal in water and 72 hours later your "pet" has taken new form. That is an understatement in this kitty's case. I realize this is a useless and silly post, but watching this thing bloat about just gave me the giggles! And why I thought to document it, I have no idea!


So tiny and cute! Harmless, innocent, little kitty hanging with Mr. Lincoln. 

See you in 24 hrs. Kitty! Enjoy the swim!

OH MY GOSH - HIDE THE CHILDREN! LOCK THE DOORS! I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER! Kitty is crazy and I can see it in his googley eyes! I knew cat's didn't like water and now I know why. A mucous like film surrounds him and the water has to be changed. He remains this way for the next 48 hours.

72nd hour: Tumors have dispersed evenly throughout kitty's body. However, a larger spine is needed to carry the oversized head.

Apparently kitty now has the neccesary tools to poo out the side of his face.

Kitty complete. 
6 times larger, 6 times awesomer. If you need to talk to kitty, speak into his left ear. He can hear better in that one.

Hey Kitty - why don't you use those 4 stubby legs to walk yourself right into the toilet!

8 comments:

heidi said...

Wow. That's the best blog I've seen in a long time.

Thank you for your thorough documentation and comments. I had a great laugh.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

You are too funny Amy. We've done those several times. My kids love them.

Jem said...

Oh Amy. You're always good for a laugh. Thanks. I was not starting the day out very good and this definitely made it better.

Joan said...

You are a hoot. You didn't mention that I gave the kitty to Emerson, so his opinion is what matters. What did he think of it? LOL Don't clog up the toilet.

Kee said...

That had me rolling with laughter! I love your sense of humor!

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

He he he! That color sure does add too the experience. You must know that one of these in the kiddie pool for a few more days or say a week is really somthing!!!

Anonymous said...

That was great!!! It was hidious!!!! It looked like it was made out of cat food!!! What was it made out of???? Thanks for the laugh, I loved it. Hope you guys had a great christmas and new year. Lets get together soon.

Colett (*.*) said...

poo poo kitty! Let him dry out and do it again!