Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Crash Landing

We always eat dinner with my family on Sunday nights. It has become the "norm" for Sunday evenings. After dinner, everyone usually sits around in the living room with huge bellies full of a delicious meal made by my father,  talking, hanging out and waiting for someone to make a dessert so that we can gorge ourselves all over again! Sometimes we even play board games, have the nieces show us their latest dance moves, or when the weather is nice, we play games outside in the yard. I'm not sure how it started but, for some reason, my Brother-in-Law Matt decided it would be fun to play "airplane" on this particular day. 

*

First attempt: He started off trying to hoist Wes up in the air. Are you kidding me? They had the room laughing with hysterics! 


Failed and CRASH!


Wes and I make the second attempt. Failed and CRASH!


We discovered a new system that just might work....


I'm up and holding on...steady....keep your balance....
legs straight....


And we're off! 
Everything looks so tiny from up here!


9 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Hahahahhaha! I love it! Amy, you are too much fun!

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

You two are sooo cute! And little Emerson watching you two have fun together. That sounds sooo fun to just hang out with family!

Colett (*.*) said...

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Alex said...

i wish i could be there that would be so much fun and i have some good diserts in mind

{natalie} said...

i love your boots!

guess what, we upped our christmas card count by 5 today. finally!

sachia said...

Mt fav is your lil' man off to the side watching you! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.

Jill said...

You rock Amy. You were always so funny and creative. and I have to say that you look freakin' awesome in those boots, even if they are flying up in the air. How fun is that!

Margaret Kay said...

"Everything looks so tiny from up here!" You're so funny! xo

steph said...

Amy, your blog makes me laugh! I really like you!!
Steph