Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The M&M Christmas Story

We received a neighbor gift last year that I thought was so different and creative, that I thought I would share it. 
They gave us a bag of Christmas colored M&M candies with the following poem attached:

As you hold these candies in your hand and turn them you will see: 
The "M" becomes a "W", an "E" and then a "3".
They tell the Christmas story, it's one I'm sure you know.
It took place in a stable a long, long time ago.
The "E" is for the East, where the star shined so bright.
The "M" is for the manger, where Jesus slept that night.
The "3" is for the Wise Men bearing gifts from where they came.
The "W" is for worship; Hallelujah! Praise His name!
So as you eat these candies, or share them with a friend, remember the true meaning.
For His story has no end! 

6 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

That is cute!

...and why don't you like ORed Mango? Yummmy!

sachia said...

Those M & M folks have an AMAZING marketing person! Holy smokes. :)

I just made homemade fudge and want to walk next door and bring you some. Dang it, move here soon. You'd love the weather!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that is so cute that E started laughing while he was looking at pictures of Braxton! They are such good buddies!
Braxton rules our lives and completely consumes mine and erics thoughts. . . . And we play air plane. . . . . but its usually with Braxton!!!! You guys are so funny. Eric and I would end up killing each other!!!!
I will do a long mushy post about eric and I and our lovey-dovey lives. Its useless to write about just me because I dont do any thing but play with Braxton!

Alex said...

that is so cool were did u get that???

Joan said...

I will never eat M&M's again without thinking of this little thought. Cute and timely.

Shon O said...

That is a very clever idea. I my just have to borrow that idea.

Also, I hear there is a new sherrif in town, I hope you blog about it.