Monday, December 22, 2008

Rock the Vote!

I am asking for your help! With winter preventing us from being able to work on the outside of our home, we are now focusing our efforts on the inside. We have lived in a bare, furniture-less house for nearly 2 years and the time has come to spend a little money (and I mean it when I say "little") and buy something to sit on....finally! This summer, we bought this old table from Home Again and I was so happy because it was exactly what I was looking for, the price was fabulous and Wes even picked it out! Way to go honey! 
Now, this is what I am thinking:


I am so in love with Herman Miller/Eames Eiffel Shell Chairs! I want to put these at the ends of the table...someday.  


With that said and hopefully a pretty picture painted in your brilliant heads, here lies my dilemma:
I would really love to buy 4 metal chairs (2 on each side) but am having a hard time deciding which of these I like best. I have been staring at these pictures for over a week and am still undecided! This is where you come in.
PLEASE vote for the chair that you think I should buy! 

A

B

C

D


Thanks for participating!

18 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

A and B are my favorites. B is my most favorite. If you still can't decide you'll just have to buy one of each :)

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Oh and... BEAUTIFUL!!! I love that table.

DXOX said...

Way to delurk me. If you are getting the red ones in the future, than C is my vote!

heidi said...

I vote for A. What is your vote?

Chelsea and Cody said...

I like A. However, if you do C, then when you baby gets older he won't fall through the back!

{natalie} said...

i like A the best. i love the green table. ours is yellow right now but it needs a new paint job. i can't wait to see what you decide

Colett (*.*) said...

I like A and D best, but you might want to keep in mind that metal furniture is a nightmare to keep looking nice, fingerprints galore and it scratches really easily (says the gal with a stainless steel coffee table)

Amy said...

They are brushed aluminum so I don't think they are going to be too bad to keep clean. I know what you mean though...all of our appliances are stainless steel! Agh!

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

A and D are my favs. I have not been in your house but, you guys have done sooo much work! It looks great!!!

Joan said...

I like them all but even though I think A looks good, it would be my last choice. This is a Mom speaking from experience. There is no back support on A at all. For comfort and safety with a little guy and maybe another one some day, C is probably the most practical. D is cool looking but if you look at the structure on the bottom, it only has one cross brace where the others have it all around. My vote is B. It has a lower back support, more structure at the bottom and is still good looking. And....Mother is always right.

Shon O said...

Well, it looks like I am going to be the only male voice here, so let me speak from a logical and structural point of view. B appears to be the most structurally sound built as well as the most ergonomical design. My vote is for B.

Alex said...

a or b is what i like

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

****off subject****
Amy, I keep meaning to tell you about my friend's blog. You will seriously LOVE what she creates and posts. She is amazing. http://thompsonfamily.typepad.com/thompson_familylife/

Random post I know but I just thought I would point you over there while I was thinking of it. Her Christmas stuff is so fun to look at.

Haley Worthington said...

I like them all but the last one there is somthing creapy about it like maybe it should be in a corner in a mental hospital I think C looks like it matches the table best.

sachia said...

Have you sat in all of them? I think they are all cute but would go with the most comfy choice for sure. You will be spendinag alot of time crafting, eating, hanging out so it would be whatever fits nicely on the bums is my choice. :)

Kristin said...

I like B, but C for kiddos not falling through the back :)

*ethan* said...

i'd say B or D, and i have the best taste of all peeps that i know!

Margaret Kay said...

My first choice is B - then C . . . I know I'm kinda late on this. You may have already chosen by now. I have not been to vist anyone's blogs in a while now, so I'm trying to catch up. Sounds like there is NO consensus though. You'll have to pick!!!! xo