Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blast Off!


I have launched a new craft blog! I know there are a million out there, but it was just something that I have been wanting to do for quite some time now. I will be featuring tutorials on inexpensive and simple craft projects, showcasing local artists/vendors and I will be advertising upcoming art shows in the area. Who knows...I may even throw in a few giveaways every now and then because people seem to like that! It's all still in the beginning stages, so please - don't judge! Have fun!

6 comments:

AmandaS said...

yeah! Is it private??? When I went there it said that "you are not invited to read this blog". If it is private, I would LOVE to be invited!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Fun! I'll check it out when you change it from private.

Jennie said...

Please advise how to view new blog

Amy said...

Sorry! You can all read it now! I forgot to turn off the setting from when I was getting it started!

sachia said...

Oh good I can't wait to check it out!!!! Yay Amy!!!!!!

Joan said...

Well, it's time for a new tutorial.