Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just a Reminder!

Yep! It has been nearly 6 months already...can you believe it?! It is once again time for the Spring Beehive Bazaar to bloom into our lives and shower us with all it's goodies! Please come and support our local artists and vendors! Remember that Mother's Day is rapidly approaching and this is a great place to find something for the mom who has everything! This craft show is unlike any other in the state and it is well worth a visit! 

The Beehive Bazaar Spring 09

5 comments:

{natalie} said...

jody and i are coming...see you there

sachia said...

Crap...I need to come!!!! Shoot, I need to figure out a plan!

madison holmes said...

my husband took me on saturday, i enjoyed it!

Amanda said...

one reason to miss Utah.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Amy, how did it go? I hope you had a great time and did well. I would love this show.