Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Greetings

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter!
This month my book group read "The Robe" and it gave such an interesting perspective on Christ's death and the people that were influenced by him during and after his mortal life. If you have not read this book, I highly recommend it! My thoughts have been consumed with this subject after having finished the book, watching conference and having the Easter holiday this month. It is probably one of the first times (sorry to say!) that I have actually had the opportunity to really focus on the true meaning of Easter. Here is a great movie/clip from conference last week that my friend Amanda had on her blog. This talk was one that just really stood out for me since my mind was already in tune with the topic.


4 comments:

sachia said...

Very very touching....thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

Oh, that talk. It was too amazing. I love Elder Holland.

I loved that book too! I read it several years ago, but I remember it really made me think about things in a new light.

sachia said...

On your "Stupid Things" list.....did you once work at Pottery Barn?? I'm trying to remember.....

Amy said...

No, I never worked there. Hallelujah!