Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am not a fan of 80's music. Yeah, that's right...it sucks! There are a few songs I can tolerate, but for the most part I find it hideous! Wes is a HUGE fan which makes it a constant battle when selecting music while driving in the car. If Journey is playing on the radio, forget about it - the radio controls are off limits because that is Wes' 2 minutes of melodic heaven! Ugh! Well, I think I have finally found a way that we can both be happy with music from one of the oddest decades of all time! If you are a fan of the 80's, you will love these! If not, you will still love them! Enjoy and turn up your speakers!




5 comments:

sachia said...

Uh oh sacreligious!!! I'm a huge 80's music person. Guess it's my age....dang. That get's me everytime (35)!!!!! Love your buns though. P.S. The eh eh eh in the beginning of the first clip is the sound my daughter makes everytime she wants to nurse. What joy!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I'm totally tired of 80s and 90s music. I have listened to it too much!!! there are some songs I can listen to without feeling pain, but for the most part I think it's all been played way too much. Glad I'm not alone :)

Colett (*.*) said...

Wes can ride in my car anytime! We can sing Journey at the top of our lungs without you! 80's music is cool.

Joan said...

I had seen these videos on another sight and thought they were really funny. My era (the 60's) were a crazy time but had great music. The 80's were a crazy time and did not have great music. You stick with me and the Beatles, and the golden oidies.

Mom

Margaret Kay said...

Then there are the 70's - that's my music . . . funny videos though, very funny.