Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged

There are so many tags going around so you really have to pick and choose which ones to do. Otherwise your blog will just be tags only! As I mentioned before, I write this blog as though it were my journal. I try to write about who I am, events or thoughts that will be memorable to me and my family, and what is happening in our lives at the current time. I want my family and myself to be able to look back on them for recollection and insight. This is a good one for the archives!
The rules of the tag are to list 6 quirks about yourself. 
Really...only 6? No problem!

1) I hate sharing a straw, a spoon, a fork, a bottle or a glass with anyone. It just grosses me out. I've been that way ever since I was little and use to say, "I don't want your guts on my glass!" instead of,  "I don't want your germs on my glass"!

2) When eating out, after my food is brought to the table or picked up at the counter, I am never happy with the way it either looks or how it is put together. I immediately start to rearrange and rebuild it to my liking so that every bite is perfect!

3) I hate having to stop in my car under an overpass. I have this fear of an earthquake occurring and being smashed. Not that far fetched since I live on an active fault line in Utah!

4) I am very stingy with my portion of a dessert. It used to be that when Wes and I would go out to eat, I would order dessert and he wouldn't because he thought that he could just share mine. He has since learned to order his own after nearly being stabbed in the hand with a fork or the daggers shooting from my eyes. 

5) I don't like drinking water especially out of a glass. Since I know it is something critical in a human's diet, I will buy a bottle of water and just refill it over and over and force myself to get the proper intake. 

6) I have to fall asleep in the same position every night: On the left side of the bed, laying on my left side with my hands tucked up under my pillow. This makes for an interesting sleeping arrangement since Wes always sleeps on his right side so then our backs are 2 each other.

Now I tag 6 quirky people I know:
Mom, Colett, Kee, Jill S., Ashley P, and Jessica L.

7 comments:

The Gilbert Bunch said...

I am the same way about water. If only I could just drink diet coke.......I drink it with a straw of out of a bottle. I am glad wess is home!

Joan said...

You started out a little quirky (in a good way) and it seems that you are still a little (in a good way). That's who you are though. Love ya!!

Mom

Reid and Christine Family said...

I am SO with you on the dessert issue. Get you own!!!

I just realized you weren't on my blog list - I hope you don't mind if I put you there!

Colett (*.*) said...

I am not sure I should do this Tag, I have too many to pick just 6and I am afraid I would lose all my friends if I told all the crazy stuff I do!

Colett (*.*) said...

PS, Welcome home Wes, where's my fish?

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

That's funny about your food. That would never bother me. Fun list Amy!

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

Hi
This feels soo weird to me! Anyway I was directed to your blog by April Oaks' blog. I am in your ward and I am not sure if we have ever really talked. Maybe at sweet tomatoes for a second. I just read your post and wanted to comment and say Hi. I am the same way with the dessert and the sleeping. Too funny. I hope to get to talk to you in person and get to know you better.

P.S. love your blog