Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Making Faces

  
The other day I was sitting down with Emerson and playing with some of his toys. He has a metal book that when open, it display's some blank faces that you can decorate with magnetic facial features. As I was placing the pieces down, Emerson would yell out who he apparently thought they looked like.
Oh dear.

        
Uncle Matt.
O.K. I will give the kid a little credit for this one. There is SOME resemblance here with the facial hair.


Grandma Roxanne.
I am so sorry dear Mother in Law! Maybe it's the heart prison tat on the shoulder, I don't know.


Daddy.
Nailed it!


Mommy
It's like looking in a mirror - unibrow and all!

Thank you Emerson for constantly making me laugh! You are one funny little guy and I love you!

7 comments:

Jem said...

Thanks again for the laugh!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Haha. This is GREAT!

Hey I love the song playing on your blog. I have never heard it before and LOVE it!

Joan said...

This made me laugh and laugh and laugh, especially the nailed it part. He is one funny little man.

Colett (*.*) said...

I think they are all dead on, he is truly gifted.

sachia said...

The little guy is brilliant. What a funny post.

Alex said...

i love emerson give him a big hug for me

Margaret Kay said...

As they sat, "kids say the darndest things. You you post it well. xo