Saturday, February 13, 2010

Honored!



Today I was fortunate enough to grace many, many, many computer screens across the world! Jennette from Smart and Trendy Moms contacted me and asked if H is for Handmade would like to be a guest blogger for todays main post! Absolutely! I was excited and a bit nervous at the same time! This is a really great website for women to turn to for product reviews, giveaways, craft ideas, and of course tutorials! Take a look around because I know all of you "Smart and Trendy Moms" appreciate a good read! You can view the tutorial here.
Oh, feel free to leave a comment on smartandtrendymoms.com telling them how much you heart the cake plate....please! 
Also, H is for Handmade has been busy this month and will continue to be so. Check in for additional tutorials, recipes and even another giveaway!

7 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Awesome Amy!!! Well deserved.

Joan said...

You are a smart and trendy lady too. It's a good tutorial.

Anonymous said...

You are awesome Amy! Super smart and trendy too:) Thats exciting!

La La Land said...

major congrats!

sachia said...

This is wonderful news. I'm impressed with all your blog entries, I am pulling my hair out in the wee hours of the night while you are fiercly crafting away.

Colett (*.*) said...

you are a star! I know this is only the first of many opportunities for that little blog of yours!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

HI Amy,
I enjoy all your ideas i have been looking for pillow ideas and can't wait to start the one with felt. So Cute!!! So I have a question?? Browsing your blog I saw the pictures of you and your family at the temple. You were wearing a skirt with tooling at the bottom. Do you have a pattern for that?? Or could you just post the skirt so I could get a better look at it.
Thanks so much!!
Cyndy
rouney84065@yahoo.com
Or you could just e-mail it to me. If possible (the picture) You look so darn cute in it. Loved it!!!