Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blushing!


As many of you know, the whole title behind my blog is to represent the good and the bad in all of life's journeys and happenings. Today is a poppies kind of day! I am honored and feeling quite thankful for the gracious post written about H is for Handmade on the fabulously popular bargain chic blog, Bargain Bex! This was quite a surprise to wake up this morning and read her blog that was written all about me! How nice! Thank you Rebekah for the sweet write up.....you and your bombshell red lips are really too kind! I will have to return the favor someday very soon!

3 comments:

Joan said...

Wow, that's high praise for you. She is right though and Mom should know.

sachia said...

Ya, I'm going with your mama...she knows that you rock and so do I. Miss your bunz and am proud of you mama.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

AWESOME!!!! I love what she had to say.