Friday, October 2, 2009

Tag! Me in the moment!

making: a bubble bath to pamper myself in! 

cooking: cream cheese-turkey bacon-broccoli stuffed chicken for dinner  

drinking: Carnation Instant Breakfast. Always.

reading: The Help by Katheryn Stockett. I cannot put it down it is so good! 

wanting: to make a T-Shirt that says "Satan is a Jackass" on it.

looking: at the stain on my shirt from last night and how it makes me want some chocolate.

playing: My Morning Jacket on iTunes

wasting: wattage. I like EVERY light on in the house so it doesn't feel so dreary!

sewing: a drawstring bag to contain all our plastic grocery sacks. So basically, a bag for bags. 

wishing: I had the money and guts to get a nose job. 

enjoying: wearing sweaters and boots for a change

waiting: for payment for all the work Wes did this summer so we can get things done on the house. 

liking: seat heaters in my car

wondering: how I can make some extra money for the holidays without having to work!

loving: Jeffery R. Holland's talk yesterday. Amazing!

hoping: that we get our new front door in before winter hits

marveling: at how my child can play with only one thing for hours! Bulldozers!

needing: new clothes. I am having a fashion identity crises. 

smelling: citrus and basil oil in my diffuser

wearing: the same clothes I have had on for 2 days straight....pajamas! 

following: Oddee. I could spend hours on this site...and do. Serious entertainment! 

noticing: How when I am the only one home, my house stays clean.

knowing: exactly what I am passionate about

thinking: how if it's going to be done, then it's up to me to do it. 

bookmarking: Nicolette Camille's Floral Design. It makes me want to get back into the floral design business!

opening: my mind to be more accepting of the female race.

giggling: at Wes lying to me about how much he spent at Cabellas. 

feeling: very grateful that I am not allergic to down bedding because I love it so much!

3 comments:

{natalie} said...

amy, i love your style...it surprises me that you are having an fashion crisis. in fact, i just asked ethan if i could pull off skinny jeans like you even though i'm so short.

if i had the money and guts, i would get a boob job.

anyway, i like this post.

{natalie} said...

ps. i'm loving your h is for handmade blog. i love that everything is affordable. those candesticks are awesome.

sachia said...

Nose job??? Don't think so!!! I will be in the doctors office way before you will ever get in there!!!!

xoxox

Original pancake house in the manana sister!