Monday, January 5, 2009

New Blog

So, like many of you, I have decided that one of my resolutions was to keep a running photo journal throughout the year (thank you Angie I.  for the idea!). Each day I will upload a new picture of what my life is either revolving around, what occupies my mind and what I am loving and loathing at that moment. 365 photos = lifetime of memories!
 I realize that as I live each day, I may not do it all correctly and I may have some regrets, but I try hard and I think that deserves a little something....like a star on my forehead! I started another blog for this journal and you are more than welcome to indulge yourselves in my simple life! You can check it here:

7 comments:

Liz said...

Amy, I saw that you left a comment on Chelsea's blog. Your blog is great. My kids would love the shadow puppets! You are such a creative person.
Your new blog is such a cool idea. I had to laugh at the comment about church dances. When I saw the announcement about the Stake New Years Eve dance in our ward bulletin it took me right back to all of the church dances we went to. I guess you could say those are fun yet very awkward memories all in one.

Colett (*.*) said...

That's so funny, I stated a new blog yesterday too! Great minds think alike. Check mine out http://colettsgratitudejournal.blogspot.com/

Joan said...

I have thought about doing a gratitude journal too but now you would think I was copying so I won't. I will just not be grateful for anything now. LOL

Colett (*.*) said...

Your new blog is very ambitious, I don't think I could do that every day. But I will be excited to get a daily dose of Amy! BTW, it won't let me leave a comment, is that on purpose?

Amy said...

Sorry! You can leave them now. I hadn't gone in and adjusted any of the formatting yet!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Cool Amy. What a fun thing to do. I'll check it out!

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

Amy, I just got a warm fuzzy feeling--I saw my name in your Those who matter side bar! I am doing a happy dance! I matter to Amy. Thanks you!