Saturday, August 30, 2008

5 Years and Counting!

Today is Wes and my 5 year Anniversary! 

I knew the instant I met Wes that he was someone that I wanted to be with. After our very first date, we were inseparable! He has been my very best friend, my example, my hero and most of all, the love of my life! After all these years, I can still glance over at him and feel the butterflies in my stomach start to dance. How I love spending each today and all my tomorrows with this amazing man! I am the luckiest!

Amy and Wes, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
First comes love....




Then comes marriage...





Then comes baby in a baby carriage!






Happy Anniversary to the one I love. Thank you for continuing to make me laugh, for your continuous hard work to provide for our little family, for each memory and for loving me. You are my favorite!

7 comments:

Kee said...

Congratulations you two! I can't believe that it has been 5 years already! I had forgotton how long your hair was. I hope you did lots of fun things yesterday. We love you two as well as that cutest little guy in the whole world! (Uhmm...sorry Wes, we were talking about E. lol)

Joey said...

OH MY GOSH 5 YEARS!!!!! I can't beleve it i was like 7 (i thik) wow and those pics of Emerson a CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

5 years... Wow, we are right behind you. It'll be our 5 in Jan. I love your blog. Your family is beautiful! You seem like you are still are the same and it looks like you have fun every day. You need to come and hang out with us girls. I love where we live. Everyone is our same age. no oldies at all. The only prob is, there are no teenagers to babysit. I love the pics of your boy. I love the picture of you on the swing and Wes in the pool. And I love the romantic post today. Love love love.

Joan said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It really doesn't seem like it has been 5 years does it? You are such a good looking couple. Too bad that baby is such a mutt. LOL

Hugs to all of you,

Mom

jody said...

Hey Amy,
Your Mom sent me to your blog. What a darling couple you to make with a very cute baby. I enjoyed reading our blog and catching up on your life;)))It looks like you have a perfect life, good job and Happy Anniversary.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Amy, this is so much fun to look at. I love seeing your gorgeous wedding pictures. Congratulations on 5 years! I wish I had more time to talk to you yesterday.

Richard said...

Well, I guess you get more sentimental when you get older because this posting brought tears to my eyes. How beautiful it is to have someone to love so much and be loved in return! You are so pretty Amy, and your smile would light up a room!