Monday, December 28, 2009

Here's Your Card!

Well, I was a huge slacker this month. There was so much that I wanted to accomplish this holiday season but, somehow the days just slipped by once again and I fell short on my list. I sound like a broken record - I know! We managed to fit in a few festive things - things I never bothered blogging about. Like: family/work parties, a family bake night, craft shows, visiting Santa half a dozen times, shopping, shopping and more shopping...etc. The one thing that I really wanted to do was to send out Christmas cards. I bought all the cards, had our pictures taken (thank you Colett!), but for some reason failed to get the photos printed and inserted into the cards and sent off. Below are some of my favorite shots from the photo shoot. So, here you go friends and family - here is your stinkin' lovely cyber card! Next year, I am doing my Christmas shopping in October and not stepping foot in a retail store the whole month of December! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Holmes Family!



                                    






         

4 comments:

Marjie said...

Happy New Year to your beautiful little family! Love your pictures.

sachia said...

I love love love them. Love the orange and you got Wes to get rid of the infamouse "Wesley" face...rock on! Love the boots, the hair...love it all!

Joan said...

Well then, Merry Christmas to me. I love them all.

Tara Bennett said...

I don't remember how I stumbled upon your blog, but I'm glad I did because I've been admiring your playlist and thieving songs for my own playlist. Thanks and Happy Holidays!