Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Wes!

Happy Birthday, My Love!

Today is my sweet husband special day! He turns the big 3-0 today! When I asked him what he would like to do for his birthday he said "Work in the yard!" This just goes to show that he is one of the hardest working men I know. He is a wonderful husband and father! He is also one of the few people I could be with every minute of every day and never get sick of. That is how I knew that I wanted to marry him...regardless of the fact that he is 3 years younger than me! He has so many great qualities and here are just a few:
1. He is a great cook
2. He is hilarious 
3. He is humble
4. If you get to be friends with him, he will be your devoted and trusted friend for life! 
5. He is crazy head-over heals about his little boy
6. He is not vain or materialistic
7. He is a handyman and can fix most things around the house
8. He loathes gossip and never says a bad word about anyone, not even when I want him to!
9. He is not a social chameleon. He is always his true self and doesn't conform to who or what's around him.
10. He is a simple man. He would be content with 2 t-shirts and 1 pair of jeans for the rest of his life.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wes! You are lucky to have such a loving family! I am sure they made your birthday perfect! Hope you have a great day! Lets really get together soon!

AmandaS said...

I don't know Wes well, but I remember him giving my mom a hug the first time he met her and we both thought that he was the sweetest guy!
Happy Birthday Wes!

Jem said...

Another May birthday in the family. And the 21st is the best day in May. Hope he had a wonderful time working in the yard.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Happy Birthday Wes! You are awesome!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

...by the way... that picture is really cool. I like the lighting.

sachia said...

Crap, sign me up!