Friday, February 13, 2009

Fun Finds

It has been awhile since I blogged last. Let's face it, winter isn't exactly the season of lively activity in our household! Little E was sick for over a week and I have the winter blues so we were cooped up indoors for too long and cabin fever was setting in! With all the time we are spending indoors, I was able to see firsthand just how curious my child's mind is and I was entertained by the unexpected discoveries that Little E had placed throughout the house!


I don't generally feed him while I put my makeup on, but he just might be onto something here! It's all about multitasking!



We have a thief in the making. He was trying to pick the lock on my mom's desk. I didn't bother telling him that it was already unlocked and that his efforts were in vain.



The Sesame Street song comes to mind: "One of these things is doing his own thing, one of things does not belong!"



Yes, it's true. We have the ever so rare lady windows at our house.



Finger puppets in my Chucks. 



He gave a whole new meaning to the term "throw" pillow!

7 comments:

Reid and Christine Family said...

We have the same ball machine toy and Cole is notorious for shoving anything and everything in there. It's the first spot we look when we can't find a pacifier. Boy's are so curious!

Kristin said...

Love the trash can picture. I caught Piper throwing so many odd things in there.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I love how you see these little details and I love that you take time to record them. These things will be so fun to look back on.

Alex said...

ooo i miss u guys so much give E hugs for me plz

Joan said...

You are so lucky to have lady windows. I have never seen them before. You certainly are original. Odd but original. I have an urge to check my garbage cans too some reason.

sachia said...

Love the nipples on the windows....is it working?????

Margaret Kay said...

I just laughed right out loud - they are all funny - your take on things. Lady Windows - ha ha ha! Emerson's a card!