Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Let the Games Begin!



No, I am not talking about the upcoming Olympics! We finally broke down and bought our first computer! It is a very exciting thing being connected to the rest of the world.  To top it off we also got cable! I know many of you are thinking, "What's the big deal? It's just cable and internet, you freak!" Well, the big deal is that Wes and I have never had either of these things in the 5  years that we have been married. We have always used work, family or friend's computers to take care of any business we needed. I am a little concerned about Emerson becoming an orphan, now. HGTV, Discovery Channel, TLC...I know things of such nature can be a little addicting but I promise to keep it all under control. Can you hear that sound? Oh, it's just the motor in my head running on high speed thinking about all the blog posts to come!

4 comments:

Colett (*.*) said...

Hooray for the big day! Welcome to 2008. I got a list of shows to tell you to watch. And letting your children become orphans while you watch TV....is that bad? I can't wait for more posts. Hey that sure is a cute painting above your desk, hmmmmm.

Jem said...

Yeah!! You definately need more posts, and, I, too, can tell you my list of shows to watch.

Joan said...

I have a feeling that I won't be seeing you as much now that you have other outlets. However, you have an obligation to bring me that baby whenever I ask.

Mom

Shon O said...

I have not seen your place in quite a while, I am sure it has changed alot. I do remember that what I did see was so very cute, I can only imagine the plans you have for the outside!!