Monday, November 8, 2010

Rocktober - Part 1!

We took last month by storm! October didn't even stand a chance. We rocked it. I looked at my calendar and gasped at the amount of things we had (and got) to do! There were 14 straight days that we had some sort of obligation to attend. By the 15th day, I pretty much collapsed and laid in bed all day. It was a whirlwind of a month and as much as I may have whined about it, I loved it! 

We did our annual Sundance visit. We thought there would be a lot more colors on the mountain sides, but with it being such a strange, warm Fall, all the leaves were either still green or they were dead. Not much of an array this year! 
Our Kodak moment

Looking at the fish in the pond with token sucker in hand. No trip to Sundance is complete without a sucker!


Riding the ski lift to the top. I thought E would be a little freaked out but he loved it! 



Even without all the beautiful Fall colors, it is still a sight to see! We were not disappointed one bit! The tip of Timpanogos is socked in the clouds! 


We have a little tradition of taking this exact same picture every year! 


For the beauty of the earth, for the beauty of the skies!


Hello down there! My mom and dad give us a wave!


When we left the house we realized that all of us were wearing our skinny grey jeans. How dorkalicious! 


The art shack at the resort holds pottery classes. This is just a little reminder to my husband that I want to do this. Hint hint, my dear!

******
Wes and I also got to go to a haunted house this year for one of our date nights. We try VERY hard to have a date once a week because I think it is so important in a marriage. Nothing reeks romance as much as a haunted house! We met Colett and Matt and also Matt's family there. Destination: The Haunted Forest in Pleasant Grove!

They don't allow cameras inside so we only got to take a few in the parking lot!
This guy is giving Wes some steep competition!


Matt lost a few lbs. this summer and we are thinking he looks mighty fine!


Oh yes she did! Colett is indeed picking this guys nose! 





2 comments:

Kristin said...

Holy crap you have some awesome boots!

Joan said...

You get your fun just about anywhere when you want it don't you? I like the mummy...he is really gross.