Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Surprise!

This morning Wes went to run a few errands to get the yard going. When he returned, he came into the house and said, "I got you a present!" I immediately thought to myself, "he must have gotten me some flowers or plants for the yard!" I was wrong. He got me the bike I have been dreaming of and asking for, for the past 4 years! Needless to say, I was quite excited!!
O-OH-H Wes!...It's a Schwinn! A Super Sport to be exact!

Bright red and looking fabulous in her 1970's glory! 

She needs a little TLC. Yes, it is a she. 





Schwinn approved, Amy approved!
I can't wait to get this baby fixed up and ride it around town on our dates! Attention Farmer's Market, Gallivan Center concerts, Lamb's Grill: Here I come! 
Thank you Wes! This is quite possibly the best gift you have ever bought me and it was so sweet of you to get it for me! And, it's not even my birthday....yet! What a good man I have!

If you want to check out a really funny and cool site for Schwinn bikes, go here!

5 comments:

Colett (*.*) said...

she's gorgeous!

AmandaS said...

I love it! "She" just screams "Amy!"

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I used to have this cool Schwinn book. I wish I still had it for you.

Amy, I'll ride with you anytime. I love my bike too.

La La Land said...

What an amazing gift! And I'm not kidding when I tell you that I had this bike in blue...wish I still had it.

Kristin said...

What a guy! Great gift.